Saturday, January 15, 2011

Best dream ever?

So I had a funny dream last night!

We were at church and the whole sanctuary and stage had new food flooring. It was a Sunday morning service and there weren't many people there. We were having church and all I remember was Steven explaining how to play werewolves. Then we were playing it! It was kinda a mix between werewolves and the mystery dinner cause no one knew who the werewolves were. I remember Steven in the middle aisle with some prop that was "used by a werewolf last night". Then someone held up a knife that was used to "kill" someone. Then Jesse's cousin Christen predicted who the three werewolves were: her, Carla and someone else. I don't remember who the third person was. But I remember looking over at Carla suspiciously. Then it was the end of the game and some people left and we were trying to figure out who the werewolves were.

Anyways, I woke up laughing! Had to share :)

3 comments:

  1. "food flooring" eh? Was that like meat or fruits and vegetables for flooring?

    Great dream. I think it's a prophesy. We DO need to have a church-wide werewolves game! It would built morale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry idk how to log out of Ryan's acct this is Renee...

    ReplyDelete