Thursday, February 3, 2011

Raw or Roasted?

Day 21: Yesterday Jesse came home with Almonds a client gave him. Now I don't really like Almonds so I thought it was cool but I probably wouldn't eat many of them. So I ate one. And I realized that I do like almonds. I like raw almonds. Not roasted like you get at the store. Eating that almond brought back all the memories of my grandparents. They used to keep raw almonds in a bowl or jar on the counter. Sometimes they needed to be shelled. I used to love that. So yesterday I thought I hated almonds but realized I just like them one way! How do you like almonds? Or do you hate them?

2 comments:

  1. I actually can eat them both ways...but there is something amazing about raw almonds. Now you've got me hungry for some!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them made into butter or milk! I'm going to try making my own if I can get my hands on some raw almonds.

    ReplyDelete