Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Thoughts

William’s nursery is coming along. I am slowly getting everything I need. It’s crazy to think that there will be a baby soon. Sometimes I sit in his room and just look at everything and think. One day SOON there will be a little baby boy in this room. I have been working on organizing the things I have and getting it ready for the rest of the things I need. There are still a lot of things I need. But I do enjoy organizing and planning things out. I like to have things ready ahead of time.

I have also been thinking a lot about the whole birthing process. I have to make a birth plan. I read a lot so I can know what to expect. Of course I can’t know everything. But I like to know as much as possible. My Dr. told me to sign up for some classes. I don’t know if I’m going to. For now I am going to watch all the videos on the Kaiser site.

I am also thinking about making a music playlist on my phone to listen to when I go into labor. They say it can help calm you and make the pain a little less. Whatever helps! Of course it will be Disney music so I can imagine that I’m at Disneyland! I don’t know if it will work, but I’m going to give it a try.

The third trimester is not the easiest. I don’t really have much to complain about, but some things are just annoying! I thought these last three months would fly by, but I’m beginning to think it is going to be so slow because I’m getting more uncomfortable!

Well, that’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment