Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ready!?!?

Finally! Everything is ready for William to come! Whether I am ready to birth a child or not, my car, my bedroom and his nursery are ready for him. I have been working really hard for this day to come. To have everything ready and just wait and "relax" for him to come.

His car seat is ready!




His bassinet in our bedroom. My bag for the hospital and a backpack for William.



And this is his nursery!!!!!! I took lots of pictures!!!!







So now it's time to wait..........................
And wait.................

And wait........

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Tell Jesse he needs a bag, too - full of electronics and other things to play with while he sits and waits for someone to say "Hike!"...Oh, sorry, I meant, "PUSH!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I did tell Jesse he needs to pack a bag and he said, "All I need is my iPad!"

    ReplyDelete